BREC is designed to be easily accessible to patrons with special requirements. Please advise our Box Office on 1300 661 272 of any needs you have at the time of making your booking.
- Drop Off is available on the paved area at the front of the Stage One Theatre, with easy access by ramp and automatic door to the foyer area.
- Lifts are available for access to The Cube and Wellington Suite upstairs.
- All BREC venues have dedicated wheelchair seating options for patrons and their party. Please discuss your requirements with our Box Office staff.
- All BREC venues are equipped with special hearing sound amplification systems. Please notify our Box Office staff at your time of booking, so the equipment is ready for collection from our Front of House staff on your arrival. This service is provided free of charge.
- Where possible, all signage includes Braille to help sight impaired visitors.
- BREC welcomes patrons accompanied by guide, hearing or assistance dogs. Please let the Box Office know at your time of booking if you will be bringing your support dog to the performance.
- BREC is an affiliate of the WA Companion Card program, providing Companion Card holders with a second ticket for their chosen companion at no cost. Please make the Box Office aware that you are a Companion Card holder when you make your booking.
- There are a number of toilets with wheelchair access on both levels.