Have you experienced issues receiving email communications from us? Its vital we can communicate via email with our volunteers to ensure you receive information about rosters, events, training days and safety procedure updates.
Email providers such as gmail, yahoo and telstra’s Bigpond do make it their top priority to protect their customers from malicious spam mail, which we are all very thankful for. Occasionally these spam filters set up to protect us, also prevent email we’d like to receive from being delivered to our inboxes or worse not delivered at all!
Email delivery issues can be a real problem to organisations such as BREC and businesses all over the world but it is something we can work on together and stop those email intended for your inbox going straight to the junk mail folder.
In order to ensure our emails get straight to your inbox and not your junk mail please add email@example.com email to your SAFE SENDERS LIST.
If you are unsure how to do this, there are some instructions below that may assist depending on your email platform. If you’re still unsure there should be a simple search area on your email – type in safe sender list and hit enter and it should show you how to do it as well. Hopefully the information below will point you in the right direction;
BigPond Email Account
To request a white listing, send an email to BigPond Technical Support with the original email as an attachment including the following details;
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender’s official website
- Reason for white listing
Gmail Email Account
- In the search bar at the top of the page, click the downward arrow for more options
- In the “From” field, enter @australiantenders.com.au
- Click “Create filter with this search” at the bottom of this dropdown window
- Choose “Never send it to Spam”
- Click “Create filter”
Mac Email Account
- From your inbox, open an email from the Sender (look in junk folder).
- In the “From” line, click on Australian Tenders to bring up an options box.
- Choose “Add to Contact” from the dropdown menu.
Outlook (Windows Live Hotmail) Email Account
- Log in and click the “Settings” icon at the upper right-hand corner of the page. Choose “More Mail Settings” option.
- Under “Preventing junk email” section, click “Domain to mark as safe”.
Click “Safe senders”.
- In the “Sender or domain to mark as safe” field, enter @bunburyentertainment.com and click “Add to list”
Yahoo Email Account
- Log in and click the “Settings” icon at the upper right-hand corner of the page. Click “Settings”.
Under “Filters” section, click “Add”.
- In the “Sender” field, enter @ bunburyentertainment.com under “Then deliver the email to the following folder” field, choose “Inbox” and click “Save”.
Other Email Account
- Click “Options”.
- Click “Safe senders”.
- Add @bunburyentertainment.com to the safe senders list and click “Confirm”.
If you are still unsure on how to do any of this please do not hesitate to call and we can explain it either over the phone or in person. Please contact the Volunteers Coordinator.